We all want a nice modern kitchen designed by a professional but one that has the wow factor.
Add a Kitchen Island to Improve Storage
Its not difficult and don’t pay through the nose. But kitchen islands can look great and serve a purpose of making your kitchen more efficient and provide extra storage for kitchen utensils
Build Kitchen Island Projects :
- Build Island: Constructing a 2’x6’ island from stock cabinets and running wiring through the floor.
- Walnut Countertop: Installing a solid walnut countertop with tung oil finish on the island.
- Install Range Hood: Replacing an over the stove microwave with a stainless steel range hood from NuTone.
- Built-in Microwave: Modifying a kitchen island cabinet to accommodate a microwave oven.
- Additional Storage: Adding dual pullout trash cans and roll out wire basket organizers.
If your based in the Costa del Sol and want a new kitchen or if you have any questions about buying a kitchen island in Spain?
Fill in our contact form and let us help you plan your perfect kitchen island